We are looking for an experienced senior PR advisor, looking to be an expert in Fintech PR. You will be a competent PR practitioner operating at Senior Account Manager or Account Director level. You will be looking for a new home where you can thrive and apply your skills, and where you will be encouraged, supported and developed.
We look for smart, engaged people who enjoy working with their colleagues to generate great results for their clients with intelligent, well-written and argued content across both traditional and digital communication channels. You will be an exceptional client handler, well used to managing a portfolio of accounts and able to influence and advise your clients with exemplary PR skills.
You will take responsibility for setting strategy and managing the growth of your accounts. In addition, you will be developing your commercial skills and will support the growth and development of Chatsworth by contributing to new business, marketing, HR goals. We will play to your strengths and look to see where you can excel.
If you are new to Fintech, we have developed our fast-track training to bring you up to speed with this fast-moving sector.
We pride ourselves on our independent agency culture. We take a flexible approach to each employee’s career path and working arrangements, accommodating remote working, flexible working and everything in between. This role requires someone able to be flexible, goal orientated, and have a little bit of entrepreneurial spirit that will drive you to push yourself and your clients.
We will agree with you a clear Development Plan with training and coaching opportunities identified to help you to push your skills further, including our in-house management training programme and professional development opportunities.
You will be a person who values your work-life balance and looks forward to working with a team of like-minded individuals, who respect each other and value each other’s contributions.
- Credible PR experience at a senior level, ideally with time spent agency-side
- Consultant mindset with excellent self-drive and a flexible, enquiring approach to challenges
- Experience with fintech clients, or related financial or technology clients
- A confident client handler with experience of advising at senior levels
- Strong existing relationships across your sector, and an ability to build effective relationships
- Quality focussed with a sharp eye for detail
- Exceptional writing skills and ability to proof own work.
- Time focussed and able to drive teams to meet deadlines
- Able to give strong direction and nurture and inspire team members
- Proven new business skills; identifying leads, reaching out to new clients, and pitching confidently
- Commercially aware and able to manage the financials of your accounts
- Connected to developments in the PR industry, and how to apply these to the Chatsworth offering
- Crisis communications experience
- Specific knowledge of how to deploy social and creative channels effectively
- A competitive salary between £55k – £65k depending what you bring
- Employee Management Initiative (EMI) (generous tax advantaged share scheme)
- 5% pension contributions
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working options
- Comprehensive BUPA health insurance
- Season ticket loan
- A busy social & team events calendar
Apply for a role
We were the first communications agency to focus on fintech.
We’ve been building fintech reputations for 20 years, steering start-ups through launch, growth, and onto corporate action while protecting and enhancing established infrastructures.
For intelligent, informed and connected fintech PR which delivers results and value, let us help build your reputation and tell your story.